ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
Protecting your facility by limiting access to only the people with the approval to be there at any specified given time is fundamental to building safety and security.
At IPS, we design and install flexible systems that allow you to monitor ongoing operations and enable your staff to move easily throughout their day. New technology even allows for Bluetooth and biometric enabled readers, allowing your employees touchless access to your facility.
Access Control lines we design and install include LenelS2, Bosch, DMP
Products), and Software House. Alvarado is our main turnstile partner
and we also offer a key management system from Traka, an Assa Abloy
Custom-Built Access Control
Whether you have one door at a single location or hundreds across multiple sites, IPS has a solution for you. You can choose to control access for the entire facility or specified areas, limit access to areas by date/time and individual cardholder, and even control access to elevators and parking facilities. IPS can give you the tools to:
- Limit access to resources, facilities and data
- Log and report staff activities
- Enforce business, privacy and security policies
- Achieve compliance with regulatory and industry standards
- Reduce administrative time and effort generating reports related to employee activities
- Reduce liability through the control of traffic flow
- Provide an audit trail of business hours with opening and closing reports
- Monitor activity with up-to-the-minute tracking of persons entering and exiting specified areas
- Automatically monitor and report entrance by unauthorized persons
Using multiple access control platforms, we can create a system that works within your budget.
Powerful, Yet Simple to Use
Graphical user interfaces on our systems make it easy for you to change schedules, add or delete users, and modify groups. You have the tools to manage the day-to-day operations of your business at your fingertips, allowing you to complete tasks such as generating activity reports in just a few simple clicks.
Access control easily couples with video to keep watch on your doors. Live-time video monitoring and playback are both available add-on features. Integration into an access control system makes it easy to confirm that the person who swiped the badge for entry was actually the cardholder.
Living in a 24/7, on-the-go society often translates into the need to work from wherever you are, whatever time it is. Latest generation access control systems enable you to interface with the system while working remotely. You can make system and schedule changes and view video all from a mobile phone or tablet.
Access Control as a Service (ACaaS)
Known as Software as a Service or SaaS, for years software has been provided for an annual fee or license. Advances in cloud-based technology have revolutionized access control systems, enabling them to now be offered as a service, too.
Using the cloud, you can secure your business with a state-of-the-art access control system - whether you have one door at a single location or dozens across multiple sites - for a low monthly fee per door.
Additional benefits include:
- No local server hardware or software to maintain
- Less cybersecurity issues that occur when a company must open various portals to allow entry into the facility control units and servers
- Software is automatically updated with the latest features and security
- Administer multiple sites from one location using one software interface
- Operate a current, up-to-date system that is continually modernized on your behalf vs. purchasing a system that you either have to pay additional fees for continual modernization, or depreciate and replace after 5 to 10 years
Depending upon the service level selected, the system could be warranted for any combination of technical support, managed services, and equipment replacement including on-site technician labor, allowing you to maintain level budgets and ease of service.
To learn more about the ACaaS plans offered by IPS, please click here.