Ensure peace of mind with these 24/7 "security enforcers" - they never get tired, never get distracted and never take vacation, protecting your site from intrusion and deterring illegal and undesirable behavior.
The Latest Technology
Your system will be designed to your specific security needs, and can incorporate high-resolution day/night color cameras, digital video storage, remote video monitoring, and large matrix switch systems.
We can use your existing network infrastructure to lower the total installed cost of the system.
Total Management Capabilities
Operators can control pan-tilt-zoom functions for each camera, enter recording commands, and simultaneously view high-quality live images from a single PC. You can specify cameras to be viewed and accessed by individual operators. You can also start video recording from any camera by operator, by event, or by predefined schedules.
Accountability and Accessibility
The log of operator and system actions provides a full audit trail of your surveillance operation. Video images are stored in a database so they can be easily retrieved and viewed.
Our Video Surveillance Systems allow you to:
- Create a safer environment for employees and customers
- Deter theft, violence and vandalism
- Identify offenders
- Provide evidence for prosecutions by police
- Provide 24/7 enhanced surveillance
- More efficiently use your security staff by providing them with better surveillance tools
- Identify staff training needs for management
- Record and monitor floor activities to assist management with tasks such as merchandising, operations, inventory management and the handling of hazardous/high-risk materials
- Provide recorded documentation of incidents which can be integrated into training programs
Our Intrusion Detection/Alarm Systems allow you to:
- Detect intruders
- Enhance security for identified assets
- Alert the proper authorities in the event of an intrusion
- Deter external and internal theft, robberies and break-ins
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Provide peace of mind for customers and employees
- Reduce emergency response times through easily accessible panic buttons
- Document actual events
- Verify alarms using remote video monitoring